free FREE Yellow Rocoto seeds.

Recently came across some Rocotos in the market,made some great rellanos,have plenty of seeds for trade or sase.Limit 15 each till gone.Message me if you like.

Free C. Pubescens seeds don't work here. lol. I got no takers on my Orange Manzano offer. Nothing less is accepted than free Douglah seeds. :)

Chris

cmpman1974 said:
Free C. Pubescens seeds don't work here. lol. I got no takers on my Orange Manzano offer. Nothing less is accepted than free Douglah seeds. :)

Chris
Sad (well a *little* funny! :lol:), but true... people got used to free seeds. I think it's a noble deed, and I thank you for doing so. unfortunately I already have all the Rocoto seeds I'll ever need. so... thanks, but I'm ok. ;)

-- I've been jammed Scoville I will take care of that soon

Orange Manzano's you say?? I am not one to turn down free seeds -- Free is my second favorite 4 letter word

Millworkman,I'm currently growing,or sprouting 80 types,of course
I'm always interested in something new,This is some sort of addiction!I'm dorkin'out on posting my growlist from chiliman this year,can't get it to link.I'm on the Central west coast of Florida if you want to check thechileman world map.Its a pretty long list to type for a nontyper like myself.Bottom line,I love trades,but if you want free 15 seeds pm me for address.Thanks

Back