Freezing here in New England

Hey Everyone!

I recently sampled some hot sauce a co-worker makes and I was hooked. I think of myself as a little bit of a cooking-enthusiast and figured I should try to make up my own hot sauce.

After trying a few different combos using peppers from the grocery store, I quickly learned that I'm going to want to use something better than just random colored peppers from the "assorted hot peppers" section of stop and shop. In my current home I don't really have room for a garden so hopefully I can figure a way around that.

So I'm here to learn, strictly for personal consumption and sharing with friends.

Thanks in advance for everything I'm going to learn!

Hi,

Try to grow one plant in pot at home. I successfully grow Trinidad Moruga Scorpion in this way. It was able to survive the first winter with lack of sunshine but it produce peppers again.

:welcome:  from sunny South Florida!  :woohoo:

Hi and welcome from western Massachusetts. Growing peppers in pots is do-able here in the Bay State, and you came to the right place to find out how. Check out the growing peppers threads, and especially the pinned articles there. Cheers!

welcome_zps56d47d4a.gif
from California

Back