Fresh Pod RAFFLE!! Jump in on the FUN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok...we are going to try something different!! This time we are going to do a RAFFLE type setup with this sale....if all goes well we will keep it a part of things :) Here's how it works........

1. Purchase an E-ticket from me for $2 thru PayPal...this buys you 1 (one) ticket.
2. Each ticket will then be placed in a box and I will do a video drawing and post it on here!
3. The drawing will be in one week next Saturday night at 10 pm est. on December 3rd.
4. There is no limit as to how many tickets you can buy but only a total of 60 will be sold!
5. Just post a message here with how many tickets you would like to purchase and also post an email address in the post for me to mail the paypal invoice to :)
6. Once 60 tickets have been sold that's it!! No more will be made available ( this is to keep the odds of winning better for everyone involved )
7. The video drawing will be posted on here after 10 pm est Dec 3rd :)
8. Your THP.com name will be on a each ticket purchased by you.
9. The tickets go in a box and a winner is drawn all captured on video :)
10. Good luck everyone!! Purchase your tickets ASAP! :) when they are gone...they are GONE!!

Now on to the items available in this raffle!! :) Pictures will posted in a few days :)

10 Trinidad Scorpion Red pods
10 Red Congo pods
10 7 Pot Red pods
10 Paper Lantern Hybrid pods
10 Bhut Jolokia Red pods (small)
20 Bhut Dragon Hybrid pods
20 Chocolate Habanero Hybrid pods

The winning ticket gets it ALL!! There has to be a minimum of 25 tickets sold to include free shipping...if less than 25 tickets are sold the winner pays the shipping ($11)....Good luck to everyone and have fun with this :)

I need an email address to mail the invoice to for ticket purchases...post how many u want along with an email address right here in the thread...pm is not built for this type of stuff....

I'll take 2 tickets peas and spank you. advancecomfortsystems@gmail.com
flamethrower.gif

I have a question...to the moderators and admins...along with all the members involved in this RAFFLE. I was wondering how it might go over if i change the end of this to Tuesday night Nov 29th at 10 pm INSTEAD of the original Saturday Dec 3rd. If anyone has a problem with this please let me know. I am changing it in the best interest of the winner of the RAFFLE :)The Pods may be to ripe by Saturday and then plus shipping i dont think they may arrive in peak condition. But if we end it Tuesday night and i ship wednesday morning they will arrive in much better condition this way :) Dont get me wrong....im sure they will be fine if we keep it ending on saturday i just believe my pods will be better shipped early in the week :) I wont do it if anyone has a problem with it,I just wanted to ask opinions first before i end up with upset friends and customers :)

P.S.- 28 Tickets left! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back