Fresh Pods Available

Ok....got a mix with a few new varieties....

79xFiQ7.jpg

Row 1:
Cornito Giallo (sweet), Aji Oro (Pubescens), 7 Pot Cinder, Correct Brown Moruga

Row 2:
Orange Jalapeño, Red BBG7 OG, JRGS x Yellow Moruga #3 & #1, Apocalypse Scorpion, Purple Flower BBG #3 (Darkest)

Row 3:
Off pheno Reaper, Zanahoria Triangulo (Purple ripens to orange...don't think it's supposed to be purple), Cluster BBG, Aji Charapita, and the last little yellows are a question right now. They're a wild, Chinense...I think...tiny, tiny white flowers, multiple per node, purple anthers....I'm asking a friend now for identification.
FYBSMTu.jpg

Here is a review for the Zanahoria by Nigel. I will keep you updated on the yellows.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PbsUOhQLarU

$18 US $ PayPal.

Thank you very much!!!

Here's a pic of the Zanahoria plant. They're triangular, like they're supposed to be (the pod included here was the first to come off, so the shape is ), but also are purple and ripen correctly. ‍♂️
otAA9rz.jpg

THIS JUST IN......

.......from the garden...

ijWAxl5.jpg

Arranged this box as an available SFRB

HSJh5ld.jpg

$18 US and PayPal F&F

Gonna post the list after posting this so it doesn't disappear on me. Lol

Ok. This is a jumbled mess. I guess if you have any questions about them, please let me know!!!

I may have spotlighted all pods here except for these....

Pueblo Red---From Pueblo, Colorado.
etUScZH.jpg

A good friend, Garrett Peck of PexPeppers---Awesome Sauce---sent me seeds for these this past spring. I figured it's an Annuum...I might get something this year...!

Pueblo Red---From Pueblo, Colorado.

Hey, all.

Here's what's ready and labeled. All of it won't fit into an SFRB, so feel free to pick and choose!!!!

zzpCAvM.jpg

The 3 on the bottom right (Bishop's Crown & Cornito Giallo) are sweets with zero heat.

Same....$18 US & PayPal F&F, please.

Thanks for !!!!!

Hello again!

I have a box ready. A box that's a little bigger than an SFRB. I don't think I'll have enough pods to add to these overflow pods to make another SFRB. I'll get a bigger box and NOT send it Flat-Rate. This will probably be my last big mix of the season. Plants are bare. But I may have a box or two of non-superhots.

This is all included. They're also all labeled.
B6r9iLH.jpg

Just a taaaaaaaad bit snug....
OcWrBX4.jpg

How about $22 shipped....US & PayPal F&F??

Thank you!!!

Back