• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Fresh pods canada??

There are quite a few members from Ontario on here - some of them may. Also, I think Judy (Pepperlover) may as well.. but you'd have to check with her. :)

I'm just getting started (and it's quite the struggle with limited finances & space) but I'm working on building a business here in Nova Scotia.. Sometime (*cough* someday lol) down the road I hope to be offering. :)

I'll have loads next season :-)

Until then

Bakers doesn't ship to Canada but Judy does (though I'm not sure about fresh pods, I'd say its risky anyway shipping fresh from stateside...)

Im from toronto, I might have some yellow scorpion cardi ready in about a week, if the weather dont kill them off.

Try sending a PM to Judy (Pepperlover).  I got some fresh peppers from her a couple of weeks ago.  You'll have to pay for the shipping but if she's still running the buy 3 get 6 free deal it's a load of peppers!  And if you do order I would definitely recommend trying the 7 Pod Whites, they were fantastic!

Back