FRESH PODS - SEVEN PLATES of HEAT -CLOSED

Take your pick from 7 plates, $22 each, includes shipping. All plates have the same varieties in the same sequence.

Packages (SFRB) will be shipped tomorrow morning (9-19-12) CONUS only. Payment via PayPal.
Post here which plate or plates you want then PM me with your shipping info and for payment instructions.

Sale ends tonight at midnight central time or earlier if all plates are sold sooner.

7 Plates
SevenPlts.jpg

Plate one labled.
PLT-1-Labled.jpg

Plate two
PLT-2.jpg

Plate three
PLT-3.jpg

Plate four
PLT-4.jpg

Plate five
PLT-5.jpg

Plate six
PLT-6.jpg

Plate seven
PLT-7.jpg

Does that mean you bought the remaining plates Aaron? Didn't you have a giant lot of peppers in your garden this year? What the hell are you doing with all of them?

Actually, its a long story about my plants, not willing to unload it on a public forum. Pm me and I'll let you in on the big seceret.

As for these chillis, I tried to wait, I really did :) but since it sat for 48 hours I had a chat with SS. No big deal really, I just didn't want to see them to waste. Its bad juju, like spilling beer (unless its for the homies :))

As for what I'm doing with them, I HAVE NO CLUE YET! :lol: BUT MY WIFE IS GOING TO LOVE ME :)

Aaron

Back