for-sale FRESH SUPERHOT CHILLIES FOR SALE !!!!

Hi all

To my surprise the organic farm that I have been growing at has produced one last lot of chillies. :dance: If you would like to order any please go to my website Wildfire Chilli .

This offer is only available to W.A residents due to quarantine restrictions. For only $10 you will get a 150g bag of mixed superhots including: Red Bhut Jolokia, Chocolate Bhut Jolokia and Red Trinidad Scorpion. :hell:

Once I send out my newsletter to my current subscribers this offer is sure to go quickly so make sure you get in now. Orders will be sent via Express Post Monday.

Enjoy!

Candice

Im not surprised you got another bunch of pods because the weather has stayed pretty good through Autumn. My plants I thought were just going to wither away have set some more pods too.

I still have some dried hab and bhuts but.... I can't resist some fresh ones. :dance:

For all of you not in WA that missed out I have been asked by a few to sell these packs dried. So at the moment they are in the dehydrator and I will have a limited amount of packs for people outside of WA and overseas. If you wish to preorder a pack put your name down here.

Just thought i would mention Candice that dried these will not weigh 150 grams. For anyone else interested please note.

Just thought i would mention Candice that dried these will not weigh 150 grams. For anyone else interested please note.
Yes that is correct. Sorry I didn't mention, just thought it was obvious :) You will still get the same selection and amount of chillies as previously offered but just dried instead of fresh ,so yes it will weigh a lot less.

They came out to approx 22g a bag from 150g fresh. Ok Nova and Art I have you down for a dried pack each. Can you please PM me your address details and email for a paypal invoice.

I now have 3 bags left but they could be taken up by people I have emailed that registered interest earlier on so first come first serve.

Back