Fresh Trinidad Scorpion Pods - ***OFFER CLOSED***

Thats great Ronnie! I'm sure thats a weight off your shoulders.
Can we ask was it a sauce maker or shop that bought it all?
Will you be growing again next year?
Best of luck to you.

Thanks Candice...you bet it's a weight off...

I had rather not answer your question yet...just a business deal that is kinda private...

Next year all depends on this year...

and thank you again...

4 hours into cooling and the bottom of the ice chest is at 44F while the sides are at 56F...IMO that is perfect for good transport...hope it doesn't get much colder...if it does, I'm liable to have to cut down on the dry ice weight a bit...

about 1:30 (9 1/2 hours into cooling) the bottom of the ice chest was 32 and the sides were 44...thats getting too cold...so I took another piece of insultion board, put it between the dry ice and the plywood...now at 4:30 the temp is 44 and 52...which is perfect...just hope it stays that cool through the day....

Would love to order a pound of the peppers. Would it be possible to get a mix pound? 1/2 pound of the scorpions and the other half a mix of chocolate & regular ghost peppers??

pepper sales closed until further notice...I have announced this earlier in this thread...

AJ you might want to go to your first post on this thread and use full editor to change the name so it doesn't say "taking orders"

The first flush of ripe Trinidad Scorpion Peppers will be harvested in about 3-4 weeks...

I am taking orders for the pods at this time to assure you a fresh product...I am expecting around 500-700 lbs on this first harvest so quantities could be limited...orders will be on a first come first serve basis...sauce makers welcome...

no quantities under one pound will be accepted at this time...

offering for US only at this time....

pricing is as follows...you pay shipping and use paypal at the time of shipping...

1-5 lbs...................$30/lb

5+ lbs..................$25/lb

***NOTE: these pods are all shapes and sizes and although they are definitely Trinidad Scorpion pods, they are not really for seedstock...I hope everyone understands that***

If you have ordered these pods to be used as seedstock, I would not use them. I will take your name off the list if you want...these are eating/sauce making pods...

Seedstock seeds will be available later...I only have my personal seedstock at this time
AJ i would like to buy 2 lbs of the trinidad scorpion peppers. Please contact me on this ar insainent@yahoo.com And can you give me a time frame when they will be ready ?

Pods are no longer for sale...

thanks justaguy...I will do that...

Hi! this is Raul . I am not a seedstacker or anythig like tha all I want is to taste this peppers because I am aeting the Jolokia and I am cuiious abhaout thi Trinidad scorpion and try to order just one pound for my home use, that all thank you.

Raul...this ad was from last summer and I have no pods for sale this year....I closed my business down in January 2012

Back