• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

pics FreshPics

it seems like its been a while since ive been on here so i figured it was time for an update. here it goes:

IMG_4009.jpg

IMG_4008.jpg

IMG_4010.jpg

IMG_4011.jpg

a few of them seem to be showing a bit of various deficiencies so i think its time to get on this whole repotting with my soil, compost, sand mixture to fix these thigns before anything really goes wrong. still pinching on a lot of stuff but theyre really starting to get big and make a lot more flowers which is what i was hoping for

Your plants out there look like mine but mine are a lot smaller, they're nice and green. Great ideas for the pots.

What a beautiful dog! I love the tattoo.

looks like a good start to the season...great looking plants...

the tattoo is cool too...or hot...or, well ya' know what I mean...

@carol - yea i just take a razor and slice down both sides and pull the front of the jug off and it comes right out roots in tact, so it makes it easy to transplant too.

@aj - ha yea i know what you mean man, i'm really diggin the tattoo and when my artist was done he seemed super pleased with it too he took a few pics to add to his portfolio.

@omri & rainbowberry - thanks i've used all kinds of pots like that before cause i always have them in the recycle but i got the idea to paint them off someone in this forum i wish i could remember who, but it seems to be doing great with the light blocked from the roots. theres a few still in cups tho that need to be upgraded ha, hopefully my experimental soil will do the trick to fix them.

@trini - there should be more pix up soon i was taking them and it started to rain, maybe ill get some post rain ones heh

IMG_4022.jpg

Super beefsteak tomatoes
IMG_4023.jpg

Took a bunch of sand from the beach to mix with the soil for a repot but I decided to grab some decorations to, gotta go back soon for more.
IMG_4024.jpg

IMG_4025.jpg

nice plants! and that tats just awesome. i was trying to think of a way to incorporate a chili & guitar/music into a tat earlier today actually.

i'd say my tallest ones are around 18 inches. my goal is like 4 feet so i should probably get off my ass and get some big ol pots to put them in. and i found out that apparently my compost pile is also an earthworm farm, if i turn it from the bottom i can get at least 10 worms per shovel full ha. i was pickin them out and putting them in my pots cause they just keep coming back.

ahhh and im 2 days away from being at 2 weeks without a cigarette!

Back