• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Frustrating start to my growing

In my excitement to grow a garden for the first time in many years, I planted all of the super hot pepper seeds I gathered together. I planted a ton of tomato seeds too, but still have some of those seeds left. Apparently I have a mouse, and it ate all of my pepper seedlings! Of course it didn't get the tomatoes, he probably knew I had backup seeds.

I have traps set now, but am disappointed that I managed to lose all of my peppers in one day. I was recently sent some chocolate habanero seeds, and orange ghost seeds, so after I am sure I have taken care of the mouse problem I will give this another whirl.

We had mice get into our kitchen, I found the hole from outside and sealed it with epoxy and steel wool. Haven't had a problem since. Everywhere I read said that using just traps isn't usually enough, you have to find out where they are coming in at and plug the leak.

I had a cat until this last year. We got two puppies and now no cats will come near our house. The puppies (now 100 pounds each) think cats are snacks. I didn't miss the cat until now.

PepperPassion said:
Thanks for the support and advice! It's much appreciate!

Moruga Welder: that is so nice of you! How much are your seeds?
free my friend ! sry i'm late i just looked at this page . send me a p.m.   :onfire:

Back