• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

Frytastic!!!

So here I am having a cooking extravaganza in my kitchen tonight and it has nothing to do with the Throwdown, that will be tomorrow. I wanted to play with my new toy...uhm...er...I mean kitchen appliance. :lol: First off I am impressed with how quickly it heats up and recovers back to temp. This is a well made good quality fryer.

Now on with the food!

First I made Paulky's dipping sauce and ohhh oh is it good! If you haven't tried it yet you need to! I omitted the lemon just cause I'm not a real big fan of lemons and I just love this stuff and think it would go well as a spread or as a dipping sauce as I have used it.

Then I made potato French frys and sweet potato French frys. Next was homemade onion rings with a twist :D and finally Wings. I used the creator's method of piercing them after about 2 minutes of cooking and all I have to say is OMG!!! These are simply put...AWESOME! I used his Defcon Sauce #1 on them which as we all know is out of this world.

So I hope y'all enjoy.....

Ingredients all lined up
Food047.jpg

Remember to chop that garlic fine
Food048.jpg

After adding the fresh ground black pepper, its time to kick it up. Paulky, I used 5 manly shakes BTW
Food049.jpg

Stir and wallah
Food050.jpg

more to come.....

Back