• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Full Spectrum LED adjustment

I have a Progrowtech full spectrum LED light in my grow room.   Four foot square.  It has three knobs for LED adjustments.
I set it up at end of last season (Wisconsin), and with little effort, I have been successful in overwintering five of my pepper varieties.  They did not thrive by any means, but are holding most of their leaves and some good color under this light at 45 degrees F ...

So, I’m now starting seeds for this year and wish to bring my overwintered plants back to life.
I intend to raise the temps in grow room for seeds, and would like to learn how to best use/adjust LED spectrum(s).  I received my light without manual or instruction.  I have it on a timer (on/off), and have three spectrum knobs each near their mid setting.

Can anyone provide me or point me to information that would help me understand how to better use this full spectrum adjustability I have.  Getting them reset to stimulate new growth would be a start.

thank you

Maybe you'll find the owner manual or some videos on Google or here

Back