• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Fun with AI

Firefly A psychedelic raccoon surrounded by neon colored star shapes with neon fractals and ge...jpg

Firefly A psychedelic raccoon surrounded by neon colored bubbles with neon fractals and geomet...jpg

Firefly A psychedelic raccoon surrounded by neon colored star shapes with neon fractals and ge...jpg

Y'all keep throwing these great images up, you're gonna have to start sharing the verbiage, lol. I got NO idea how you guys come up with these awesome images. Well done!

EDIT: ...or is that inappropriate to ask? I don't mean to offend.

Last edited:
When you hover the mouse on one of them you'll see some fragments of prompts. If it was a secret I think them would change the names.

Or if they didn't know... :seeya:

Last edited:
Y'all keep throwing these great images up, you're gonna have to start sharing the verbiage, lol. I got NO idea how you guys come up with these awesome images. Well done!

EDIT: ...or is that inappropriate to ask? I don't mean to offend.
No problem for me. For MidJourney when you type a prompt it will generate 4 types of images and from there you can narrow it down what style you want it to continue with. The "U" upscales that image, and the "V" creates a subtle or large variation of that image style.

chili.jpg

Last edited:
Back