• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

pics Garden pics "hot day in Michigan"

Here are some garden shots from today its 95F outside whew!

34a7d74d.jpg

Squash Cukes and watermellons
0dbf9a0f.jpg

Virginia Sweets Black Krim and Hawaian Pineapples
5a801506.jpg

More Maters
936e5feb.jpg

MOORE MATERZ!
0349a46a.jpg

Baseball sized
379062f5.jpg

Pepper plants Chocolate fatali, Moruga Reds, Yellow 7's, Zimbawbwaee Bird, Black Pearl and Bhut jolokia this big guy at end
fb9dc477.jpg

Bird pepper close up
f3c5d56f.jpg

Chocolate Fatali
49f9d934.jpg

Mourga red flower
5ee9a5a4.jpg

Enjoy!

Nice garden =) Where's da beer at? Lol

I was up there a few years back when it was over 100F, ya heat sucks up there......

Very nice progress on your garden. Your tomatoes are looking great! Must have had them growing early, mine are half that size but coming on strong. Just starting to see some flowering.

I have a ? on your last pic. Having recently scored some bamboo poles to use as tomato and pepper supports, wondering what those tie-offs are and where did you get them? They kinda look velcro-ish. Like the look of them compared to what I've used in the past.

TIA. Time to get some water going on the plants in this heat. Even with the rain yesterday, the ground has gotten dry quickly.

Looking good. We are getting 2 days of 95+ heat, starting tomorrow. I'm actually excited because I think it will help my peppers, which have only been in the ground for about 2 weeks.

Your gardens looking mighty green for those temps!
Nice run on the tomatoes, this year should be a good one.
How bout throwing some captions over or under your photos.........It's never too late with an edit................ :D

Greg

Back