• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Gas mileage

A 2006 study found that the average American walks about 900 miles per year.

Another study found that Americans drink an average of 22 gallons of beer per year.

That means, on average, Americans get approximately 41 miles per gallon.

Not too shabby.

Really :shocked: 176 pints of beer? God knows what the English drink and walk but I'd get a gold medal for one of those statistics and disqualified for another.

rainbowberry said:
Really :shocked: 176 pints of beer? God knows what the English drink and walk but I'd get a gold medal for one of those statistics and disqualified for another.

Remember thats just an average. I know for a fact i drink at LEAST 3 times that amount(if not more). So, my mileage must be pretty weak. But, then again, i also do walk alot more than that as well.

I go through a twelve pack of 12ozers a week, some more, some less. Just a little bit more than a gallon a week.

I guess I'm just a lazy cow then. I mean I do actually walk and like walking, I just can't imagine I walk 900 miles a year, but I'm English maybe we walk different, we might walk quicker or something which is more exercise.

millworkman said:
I go through a twelve pack of 12ozers a week, some more, some less. Just a little bit more than a gallon a week.

Jeez dude, you make me feel like a drunk(which i am)

I do at least a 12er a night

I eat a lot of pinto beans and even tho I walk 900 miles a year, I am very light footed :)

rainbowberry said:

Hey Speak for yourself :lol:

Back