• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Gassy's 2010/2011 Pepper Growing Thread Thingy

Oh hell yeah!

IMAG0063.jpg

Just picked this bad boy Yellow Bhut the other day....

IMG_4557-1.jpg

It grew on a tiny plant too so would hate to see what it would be like if it came from a bigger plant. :shocked:

mmmm, I can't wait for some Padrons, they are delicious :)
Hell yeah! I absolutely love 'em cooked the traditional Spanish tapas way.

I am pretty keen to try them ripe too so I left a few on the plant to ripen but of course bloody bugs got to them and I never got the chance. I was not a happy chap. :mad:

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude you are killing it, I am soooo envious, My plants are tiny compared to yours.
Thanks mate, nothing special though.... and absolutely nothing compared to what I have seen from many other members here. On another note though, at least I have something to show for my efforts this year considering the disaster that was last season!

Awesome harvest in the making!!!
Cheers, but I could only wish.... our season is coming to an end here soon and most of my plants have stopped flowering now and I'm just waiting for a handful of pods to ripen. :(

Good to see you having some success! Hope the mites magically disappear for you.... wake up tomorrow, and they're gone would be nice.

Good to see you having some success! Hope the mites magically disappear for you.... wake up tomorrow, and they're gone would be nice.
Thanks g! Maybe if we both hope together, it might just work! :lol:

The little [insert very nasty expletive here] have seriously been the bane of my chilli growing adventures. Possums couldn't keep my plants down, the weather couldn't do it, not even my poor growing skills could! But mites.... :banghead:

Heck, I even resorted to chemical warfare (which I swore I would never do) and am still losing the battle!

Gas after watching what you went through last year and seeing it happen again this year I couldn't bear to follow your thread. I am very happy to hear that you finally got it figured out and found a way to fix it. Don't beat yourself up for using chemicals. Sometimes that's the only thing that works. I've done it myself.

I am so glad that you've been able to harvest some pods this time. So glad. I am anxious to hear what you think about the superhots.

Best of luck to you man. You deserve it.

Back