GDAY ALL ! FOR SYDNEY AUSTRALIA

Scorpion said:
Hey mate, welcome from fremantle Western Australia...Feel free to check out the website...Just updating it now....Lots of scorpion sauce. Enjoy the hot pepper!

Thanx mate !
I have checked the site ! Sent an email.... Thanx Dave !

This is by far the BEST chilli forum around !!!!!!!!!

theHippySeedCo said:
welcome from the central Coast :) (Ettalong)

theHippySeedCo said:
and correct on the Best Chilli Forum Tooo :D

SMALL WORLD!!! - Alot of chilli heads in Gossy area....
Thanks for your time HippySeeds!

IDEA ! - NEED HELP

I think there is enough CHILLI producers here in NSW (AUS) to get together a BBQ and Chilli cook off...... haveing chilli eatting comps etc - setup like a market topromote all thing australian made and CHILLI related !

If anyone is intrested in developing this with me... please email me : chilliman@chilliseedbank.com.au

We WILL be doing a small event to start, likely to be based in SYD or Central Coast on a CHEAP farm type space. Advertising would be a big cost.
OR
If a few of us got together we could put a (or a few next to each other) stall(s) in the SYDNEY Food markets at PADDY`s in both Haymarket st city and Flemington.
Selling all things chilli !!!

The idea would be that we setup a CHILLI SUPPORT network and BUY/SELL group... help each other sell and buy chilli products, We can develop a SMALL brand/mark to place on our all of our marketing material. Developing like the RED TICK FORM HEART FOUNDATION.

Any interest please either email or PM - or post !

Back