G'DAY from me

Gday everyone, Im from Australia, and was looking around for chilli sauce recipies and came across your forum.....looks fun.
Started chilli dares when i was a young bloke with mates drinking, but was a big woos couldnt handle it. Many moons later into my mid 30's my girlfriend now wife took me to Vietnam and Thailand. well her Thai mates thought it was pi55 funny to see me suffer (Thanks Nutti) so i vowed and declared it wouldnt happen again......Sooo started growing my own have thai cjillis habeneros bhut jolakias and now am trying the butch trinidad scorpion, which is meant to be the "latest" hottest in the world. My folks were distributing for a mob called the Chilli factory and have sent me this scorpion strike fire in a bottle ahhahahahaha, needless to say me old mate in Thailand doesnt compete with me these days :-)

Where ya from mate? Quite a few aussies on here, Marcel is a member too but never bloody posts!
Welcome from Ruddo!

Thanks for the welcomes everyone. Quite a few Aussies here and even another crow eater! Glad I found this site and hopefully I can contribute down the track. Cheers all

Back