• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Getting Fit!

Ok,heckler you said 100 miles ain't shit. Your fat dyke sister does it. Aint that what you said? So have you even rode a hundred since then? Grant whats up with the bridge walks? Yo where is everyone else? Last post from me unless I get some feedback. Waiting on wings and stromboli. century ride in the morning. Maybe I'll see heckles sister there?

I'm holding my own weight-wise while under intense seasonal load with work. No weight gained back, so far, and I hit the weights once and have walked twice already this week - once at Ringling, and once in the 'hood.

I'm due for some gazpacho/salsa lifestyle again, though, to lose another batch of pounds, I agree ...

It's hard to work these pom pom's after 85.25 hrs work, though, let me tell ya ...

sicman said:
Ok,heckler you said 100 miles ain't shit. Your fat dyke sister does it. Aint that what you said? So have you even rode a hundred since then? Grant whats up with the bridge walks? Yo where is everyone else? Last post from me unless I get some feedback. Waiting on wings and stromboli. century ride in the morning. Maybe I'll see heckles sister there?
Sounds like your keeping at it. Fired up the Harley and rode up to the mountains. Hiked about 5miles back to some lakes. Wondered around some other trails. At 10000+ feet, it was a good work out. Outdoor gym pics.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I threw out my back and was out of commission for days, then the temps dropped and I got a nasty chest cold. Inactive for over a week and had to shoot a wedding last night. I woke up with sore quads. :(

Feel better Rawk. That sucks B. Looks like it was a very nice ride OCD. Busted a hundred miles in 6 hours and 4 minutes Sunday morning,hungover as it comes,lol. BIKE and jog today. Get your steps in y'all. I want to lose another ten but am in not in a huge hurry. More interested in inches than weight at the moment. I'm staying around same weight but clothes keep fitting better. So I'll take this muscle gain all day. Keep up the good work grant,I know first hand how hard it is to just say no and get motivated.

Lookin great man!
My girlfriend is Vietnamese and she says dog tastes better. :)

I'm down to 213, average about 2-3 pounds a week. When I was younger I just thought about loosing weight and it came off. Now in my 30's it's really hard work.

Something looks different between the pics Siccy.

Wait,

I see it.

The beard is trimmed . AMIRITE?   :woohoo:

Gratz though. Keep it up. :D

Way to go Hops! 25 miles? Doing what? I also need a new belt and clothes isn't it a great feeling. Thanks everyone for the kind words. Get on the BIKE!

Back