• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Getting my 1st grow in order and about to begin! Everything is ordered

Okay

I'm new to gardening but I have put in a ton of hours towards research and I'm extremely excited to get started. This will be a huge project for me as I am a quadriplegic but I have help and I am no stranger to uphill battles.

Today, my 32 x 32 x 63 grow tent arrived which has me totally stoked and I was able to complete my order and receive shipping information for my lights, nutrients, pH tester, pH up down, cal mag, rockwool, battery-operated liquid transfer pump, four 3.5 gallon buckets with 6 inch net basket with 12 inch lid, indoor outdoor digital hydrometer with probe, timers, seed starting kit and tray and then made a trip to Walmart and picked up a 12 pack of quart size bigmouth Mason jars which my 14-year-old daughter graciously painted with black chalkboard paint which will keep the light out.

I don't know how to tag but if I could I would tag Hog leg who has been amazing and sent out 18 different samples of seeds which I am very excited about beginning work with once they arrive!

My plan is to start small and slow with 2 plants and once I get the hang of things and really start feeling comfortable I will get a much larger tent and begin more projects.

I am super grateful for this new project and for all of the people that came before me that I am able to learn the burn from!

I will start out my glog with a simple picture of the Mason jars my daughter has been working on for me and once things start arriving I will continue updating with pics and video.

Attachments

• 40539660_285651038708134_8546310025058975744_n.jpg
    40539660_285651038708134_8546310025058975744_n.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 104
Back