• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Ghost pepper 151 margarita.

OK. At 1201 am Dec 22 Ima going to chug a liter of 151 with about 12 Ghost Peppers blenderated in it.
The effect will be similar to the 2012 movie. Lotsa screaming, crying, puking, running in circles, cars crashing, flames everywhere.
Anyone care to join me ?
I'll be in my cave inside the Irazu volcano. When I exit the world better damn sure be gone or I'll find myself institutionalized !

Chug a liter of 151?

Yup.
That will be the end of the world.

Well, at least the end of your world anyway.

I do intend to find the perfect infusion pepper next year.

Just need 5 gallons of Ever Clear (or similar unflavored 190 proof) and a load of 350 ml bottles.

please send me those wild harvested seeds you said you would send before that BECAUSE I THINK YOU WILL BE DEAD BY THE NEXT DAY!! lol OR HOSPITALIZED FOR AWHILE

man that's alot of alcohol!!! and then all those Ghost chilis
i remember just one shot of that stuff ruined my whole evening, i was sick to my guts!!
it felt as though i took a shot of Quail battery acid
thanks your friend Joe

I have a bottle of vodka with some bhuts and fataliis in it. I might have to break that out for the occasion.

Yup, I want to come back down and have some beers with you. Switch out the 151 with BoonesFarm.....and save me a glass!

Back