• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Ghost Peppers grown from a CAN!

I think you guys are all missing how awesome this deal is. This ghost pepper in a can grew and produced peppers that he was able to eat in 3 weeks.

*What? You don't believe it?

LOL

why would u pay $10+shipping for a can of dirt and one seed. get the dirt from walmart ... get the can from the side of the road and i will send you the one seed for free and save your $10 for meal...

1+++++

Wal Mart? Heck, he could get the dirt from the ground! And it would probably be better than the crap they send you!

What a joke!

I wouldn't say that the site is a lie, I got them from there and those peppers were damn hot! And I haven't eaten any that compares so far.

In your opinion, what are the hottest peppers?

It's a lie. Many peppers are hotter than the Bhut Jolokia. The current Guinness record holder is the Trinidad Scorpion Butch T. Before that many other chiles surpassed the Bhut Jolokia. You can't be serious about this product. Best explanation is that you are plugging this crap.

I actually recieved this product as a gift this Christmas.
I only popped them a few weeks ago, maybe 2.

Nothing sprouted yet, I'm optimistic.

The only thing negative I have to say about them at this time is that
there isn't any actual soil in the can. From what I can see it appears to be
wood pellets of some sort and cotton balls.

I tried these out as a I got them for a christmas gift. They look like pepper plants but not sure about what kind yet. Will wait and see...

I ran across this site a long time ago or at least I thought I did. Must of been a psychic flash if it just came up today. Wonder when I got that power?

It is quite amusing to see the sneaky OP get hammered within two replies and under 10 minutes. Don't EFF with TheHotPepper.com!!

I ran across this site a long time ago or at least I thought I did. Must of been a psychic flash if it just came up today. Wonder when I got that power?

It is quite amusing to see the sneaky OP get hammered within two replies and under 10 minutes. Don't EFF with TheHotPepper.com!!

The company has been hocking this crap for some time, but the address in the original post was to a domain that was registered yesterday. When you click on the link, it redirects to another domain that is likely the site you saw before. Sneaky. :shame:

Interesting... Looking at the WHOIS information for that domain, it seems that the name was registered today. That is fast shipping if you can order, receive, plant, grow and harvest ghost peppers in one day! Here are the details from the whois lookup...

Administrative Contact , Technical Contact : JAM Direct mweinstein@primarysystems.com 88 Fox Run Road South Salem, NY 10590 US Phone: 914-661-0053 Fax: 914-931-3052 Record expires on 14-Mar-2013 Record created on 14-Mar-2012 Database last updated on 14-Mar-2012
wow..that's not even a house...looks like an apartment complex!
http://maps.google.c...+10590&t=h&z=19

lol!

when you see the TV add... they cut a "ghost" without gloves! ahahahaha
no comments!

but with that kind of marketing you always catch a lot of fish!

Hi All,

So, I purchased Ghost Peppers from this site and the cool thing (my opinion) about them is that I grew my own Ghost Peppers from a CAN! Yes, like a soda can! When it arrived, the can already contained the soil and seed and all I had to do was open the lid and add water and wait about 3 weeks!

These peppers destroyed my mouth!

I was wondering if any of you tried it out and what are your thoughts on it?

Here is where I got it from: www.MyGhostPeppers.com

3e6b46ab-d243-4607-8627-3777e88b3411.jpg

funny thing here is, he's awful quiet now. I find spamming here is quite ballsy, considering the company he is in.
old saying comes to mind here.
'we refuse to enter a battle of whit with an unarmed opponent'

I got this as a gift and the first time I grew ghost I bought a couple of cans.

Its kinda fun for kids and thats what that company kinda goes after, they have other varieties as well. You have no idea how many seeds are in each can and my advise is do not grow it in the can! You can have 10 seedlings pop up and then you have to find away to get them out of the can to actually mature.

Anywho, now that I know of seed suppliers that have much better prices and free shipping after a lets say $10 order and now I know what a pain in the arse getting the seedlings out of the can I would never do that again....but as a gift to a non enthusiast its really not that bad of a product to get them interested in gardening if they live far away, but then again I would rather send them a pot, some soil and pearlite and the seeds instead.

155270_1635626807150_1131107632_1753973_207613_n.jpg

Back