• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Ghost Peppers grown from a CAN!

I usually don't read from page 1 'til the end, but I couldn't put this one down!

Man, the BS meters were screamin'!

my mom got me two for xmas last year and it works water it slowly as to not disturb the soil it looked like a fine vermiculite to me. it took about two weeks and I had three sprouts come up i dug them out with a spoon and potted them up. gave them to my cousin and he is still growing them they were nice looking plants I havent seen any pods yet though so not sure if they are ghost or not. Good luck

my mom got me two for xmas last year and it works water it slowly as to not disturb the soil it looked like a fine vermiculite to me. it took about two weeks and I had three sprouts come up i dug them out with a spoon and potted them up. gave them to my cousin and he is still growing them they were nice looking plants I havent seen any pods yet though so not sure if they are ghost or not. Good luck

This is a very interesting thread. There are always a variety of opinions on THP - one of the reasons i like this forum. And this thread was certainly no exception. It's unfortunate that folks just can't do business on the up and up w/o resorting to revolving domain names, etc. I will only do business with folks recommended by members of this forum. Mods - send that message to google ads :D

I RECEIVED ALL THESE IN CANS 4 DAYS AGO...AND LOOK AT THEM NOW! I SHOULD HAVE RIPE PEPPERS DAY AFTER TOMORROW! I ONLY PAID $473 DOLLARS IN S&H! WHAT A GREAT DEAL!!!
P1000711.jpg

I HAVE TONS OF EXTRAS SO SEND MY $500 PLUS A SASCONEXBOX AND I'LL GET SOME OUT TO YOU BY THE END OF THE YEAR!!!

I ALSO HAVE SOME 100% GUARANTEED TO BE OCEANFRONT SOMEDAY LAND NEAR YUMA, AZ...PM ME IF INTERESTED!!!

I also have some choice metal material to sell!

Only $10 per sq. bridge foot also! (of course plus shippin and handling too).

Please make all orders payable to:

G.C. Parker & William McCloundy Holding Company
OU812 WTF St.
Brooklyn, NY 11201

Back