Gizzard lives

Hey Gizz! Where did you get the durian????? What a blast?! Congrats, I hear they are a true challenge! K, wanna try a Trinidad Scorpion Pepper now???? Come on over - Scovie's TD'in!!!!!!!!! ;)

:welcome: from the sunny lands of Carlton.
HSL

Hey Gizz! Where did you get the durian????? What a blast?! Congrats, I hear they are a true challenge! K, wanna try a Trinidad Scorpion Pepper now???? Come on over - Scovie's TD'in!!!!!!!!! ;)
Hey JuJu. I got the durian in the asian district at Uwajimayas. Killer supermarket. Also fresh noodles my favorite oyster and fish sauces sushi etc. Luv it.

about 23 that I know of- :)

And I think BurningColonm is from BC, Canada (could be wrong on that)

Alberta (right next door)
Anyone seen Gizzard lately? Or is he passed out in the ditch on East County Road?

(yea, I thought it might be Alberta) (or is that ROBERTA! ROBERTA!)

I think I saw his vehicle behind the Hoot Owl Cafe.......[think countrified version of Hooters] {not}

Hhhhmmm, maybe Michael Searcher is not cut out for all the shenanigans of THP. OK, I'm just ribbing you, Mike. Please don't take offense. Defence, for sure, but don't take offense.

Aw Well...LITTLE DEBBIE! LITTLE DEBBIE! Let's Hear It For The Reverend!

Yeah, we all know what kind of people hang out behind the Hoot Owl...

OH ROBERTA!
Every now and then when I come home from work late at night, all tired and wore out,
She'd be layin there on the purple nawgahide couch, all 375 pounds of her with a blonde donnelle wig sorta stretched off to one side
I'd come walkin in the door and she'd get all excited, and say HEY!
She'd look up at me with her one good eye and, take her false teeth out of the bicentennial ash tray,
put on those white go go boots from the Big Way shoe store,
and that purple muumuu that I bought her from Fredrick's of Hollywood for big gals that you love so much
She kinda looked like a genetic mutation off a Tom Chapin National Geographic Special gettin ready to go into action
She'd jump up on top of the stereo and start doin' an interpretive dance to an old Wilson Pickard record "Amped up of 78"
Then we'd go back to the heart shaped vibratin' water bed, the one underneath the black velvet paintin' of Elvis, Jesus and John Wayne walkin together thru eternity watched over by Hank Sr.
And we'd get to rollin and tumblin and havin a good time and every now and then when things get real good I'd sing her a love song, I'd sing it like this....
I say.... ROBERTA! ROBERTA!..... MAMA!
PLEASE GET YOUR BIG LEGS OFF OF ME!
ROBERTA! ROBERTA! cough PLEASE GET YOUR BIG LEGS OFF OF ME!

Scovie forgot the "quotation" marks!

It's all good, I was just having bad visions of a black velvet painting of Elvis, Jesus and John Wayne walking together through eternity, watched over by Hank Williams SR.......

or maybe I was looking for my white go-go boots???? :crazy:

littledebbielittledebbie!

Nova, was your mama a Deadhead?

Nova, a Deadhead is a 'Grateful Dead' die hard. Not necessarily a groupie, just a die hard fan.
Kind of like "Bieber Fever" but better, and older... LOL

Welcome from Florida! :cheers: Glad to see my other Floridian friends aren't out of bed yet, finally i'm first to post. :woohoo:

Yo Guts! Welcome to happy fun land where dudes post links that contain semi naked men posing with dolls!
Suck it in soldier! :hell:
Hey now just an innocent doll collection in case you are curious Cute
and I did preface it by: Warning: There's picture at the link that I'm still trying to scrub from my retinas

Oh and BTW Welcome :cheers: :eek:

Back