beer =[ GM's 1st 16x Batches, and/or 10 mo. Brewing ]=

Ozzy2001 said:
Lol over killing at its finiest.

I hear a different knock at the door ...

Pull my shorts on ...

Look out at the slight shadow walking away ...

Open the door and apologize to neighbor who's carried over a 65 lb box of grains, bless her heart ...

First time the yeast has come cool w/ some time remaining on the ice-pack, though ...

Must be cold most all of the way from NJ to FL, and was the whole time between Tue and now ...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454711231.622919.jpg

Decent folks over there ...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454711262.502224.jpg

Flocc-daddy Yeasties ...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454711301.685648.jpg

I posit Golden Promise + WY1968 = CCB Zhukov stout base ...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454711386.093763.jpg

Can you ever have too much Citra or Carafa? I think not ...

This thing is just too unwieldy to deal with at this point, and I really feel like I'm transitioning through a little bit of a burnout phase, so while I'm a couple of months shy of a year, I'm still going to wrap up this phase of my homebrewing and start a new chapter ...

I'm going to go to the OP and change the title of this thread, and then I'm going to start a new one with this one's name to be the current one ...

I plan to open it up w/ a little Best Of ... including the best diagrams/illustrations, and links to the canonical recipes from the 1st phase that's going to be allowed to became an arhive ...

:CHEERS:

I agree these threads get a bit overwhelming. Especially to go back and review something. I may make a batch by batch thread so it's easier to go back and review and make adjustments then show a rebrew and how it compares then I'll keep my general brewing equipment and talk in my thread.

Bah ... not the right time to brew here, right now =( ...

I think I might try to make the time to do some inventorying tomorrow, though ...

On the positive side of things, we've figured out what's wrong w/ the pooch, and she's walking again =) ...

On the negative side of things, it's because we figured out that she actually has Cushing's Disease, and the paralysis she's been experiencing was secondary to diabetic complications from Cushing's Disease - which is ultimately a growth/tumor on her pituitary gland (in the brain) ...

She had some weird episodes while she was sick, which we now know where tiny, little petit mal seizures from hypoglycemic events ...

She can't eat grain anymore, or rice, and a bunch of other shit - which she would vomit back out from the Cushing's - so we're having to fix her eggs and vegetables ...

The last few day's though, she's had issues w/ seizures worsening, because her activity level's have increased from being able to walk again ... and I think also because we haven't yet dialed in covering her mineral/salt levels while cooking for her ...

Figuring out how to treat canine Cushing's Disease is my current hobby ... LOL ...

About to try some experimental shit w/ lignins from flax seed, so we'll see ...

Sorry to hear about your pup, that's really messed up. I hope you can work something out to lessen the symptoms.

Our fat whippet got stung by a bee a couple of weekends ago, went into anaphalactic shock requiring a fast lap to the vets.  Pulled through, but think I need an epi pen or something for him, given our neighbour has bees.  Which I love, because they pollinate the crap out of everything.. 

Back