• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

GO PACK GO!!!!

Jamison said:
Awaiting kickoff!  My lil bro is beer tending at the local brewery tonight,   stopping there first and headed over to my sister's house for a Packers playoff party.

That sounds like an awesome night! Makes me wish I was back in 'Sconnie for this one. Although I did just pick up a sixpack of Ale Asylum's Satisfaction Jackson double IPA, so I guess a little Wisconsin is in me right now!

edit: Hot damn! That stuff's got some horsepower!   :drunk:  :party: #readyforgametime 

%# :D

AM propagation is good tonight (I'm a radio geek with no TV set) so I get to listen to Wayne and Larry instead of the Westwood One hacks!  :party:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ob7T1w9_NJk

No TV?

The Packers are winning! 75-0!!!

image.jpeg

I wish! Hhahahhh. Wayne says it's a close game on da rayjo. I can deal with 6-7 at the half. Not a bad spot to be in. I can feel the momentum turning...  

...Turning GREEN AND GOLD!!:party: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QZzoMy22vU

Where the hell is Jamison? Isn't this his place? I hope he doesn't mind me making myself at home and taking over his spot. I brought my own beer and am willing to share with a fellow Packer fan, though.
     You can have one too, Scovie. I GUESS! Gosh! Whaddya want? Double IPA or lawnmower beer? (Yeah, I know. The lawnmower beer is a bit out of season. Unless you also use your lawn tractor to plow snow. Or just get it stuck in snowbanks... Whatever. DRINK!)

Scoville DeVille said:
 I mean, how else you gonna get plowed?. lol

Hahahah! Plow beer. A Wisconsin institution! I guess youz guyz know SNO too, though. 
     Church tomorrow morning, huh? I opted for the Saturday evening service with Pastor Laramie and Pastor McCarren. We get the "cool" pastors who are reeeeeally liberal with the communion "wine"! I usually just bring a 1L Hacker-Pschorr mug I ganked from the EssenHaus back when I lived in Madison. And that dude tops it off properly with O'So Brewery's Hop Whoopin' IPA! His sermons are... like... mind-blowing! ...from what I recall...

Scoville DeVille said:
I already said.. I'm layin low tonight. I have church tomorrow at 10:AM!!!

I didn't read all your damn posts you narcissistic bastard :lol:

Back