• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

Goji-Berry

And here is the goji sauce.

1/4 cup sweet rice vinegar
1/2 tbs powdered what i thought were aji criola sella, but know looking at thechileman they dont quite look the same. Mine are the first picture below. Hot and lemony.
1 tsp orange hab powder
1 tbs ginger tea powder (crystallized ginger and honey)
1 handful of goji berries
4 tbs honey

mixed, boiled, simmered, blended

Interesting taste. It's nice, but i'm not 100% sure i like it, i mean i like it but i like i my other concoctions better. I might just need to find what food it goes well with. My fiance really likes it and thinks it goes really well with the chicken cutlet but it was a little too spicy for her. It's sweet, tangy, fruity almost a lingon berry flavor, and spicy.

aji criolla sella???
lemony.JPG

goji berries in the pot with the vinegar
gojiraw.JPG

all ingredients cooked
gojicooked.JPG

blended
gojijar.JPG

Well, that sounds like it would be good. And it looks like it would be good. Just need to locate some Goji berries.

Btw, my Criolla Sella peppers are more of an orange-y gold, and they're fruity, but not so much lemony.

That sauce looks so yummi! I will really need a third year nursery plant to get some berries this year! But I will grow them from seeds anyway.

Pam said:
Well, that sounds like it would be good. And it looks like it would be good. Just need to locate some Goji berries.

Btw, my Criolla Sella peppers are more of an orange-y gold, and they're fruity, but not so much lemony.

Hmmmm... I'll keep keep researching. And if i can't figure it out i'll start a new "Help with an ID thread."

Back