Good Drink Mixes....

Well tonight i think i am going to get a little drunk !

i thought of starting off with a couple of light refreshing drinks...

1. Rose Vermouth and Gingerale with a twist of lemon & lime...

2. Then move onto a shot or two of Grand Marnier...

3. Then get into a couple of cold beers.... starting with a gunineess then moving into a couple of Stella...

What do you like ?

beer ? name your favourite please ( - i like alot of German / Belgium / Dutch / and Australia is right up there as well...)

mixes ? name your favourite please

shots ? name your favourite please

Pssst....this should be in "The Buzz" sections of the forum.

Beer: Favorite would probably be ....umm...ok, I can't narrow it down, there's tooo many!!! Probably Stone is my favorite brewery, so we'll just stick with that.

Mix: White Russian....drink of The Dude.

Shots: Jack Daniels or Moonshine for me please.

Me+Drink= Good!

I like stones green ginger in beer it's yummy.

Vodka and Pineapple juice is good too.

It depends on how 'drunk' i really want to get. if i just want to get a buzz, maybe a few good beers then or a shot of vodka/gin or two or even sip on a martini or two. If i want to truly liquidate my memory and some brain cells for the evening then it's anything mixed with everclear or 151 or even slamming down some Irish car bombs or some Screaming nazis.

beer ? Shiner Bock

mixes ? DefCon Bloody Mary

shots ? Crown Royal or Patrone

I like dark beers. That's mostly what I drink these days, just not particularly interested in anything else but the occasional glass of wine.

I used to drink Black Russians, when I drank cocktails

I never did shots much, but I guess vodka and peppermint schnapps as a headrest was fun.

Sickmont said:
It depends on how 'drunk' i really want to get. if i just want to get a buzz, maybe a few good beers then or a shot of vodka/gin or two or even sip on a martini or two. If i want to truly liquidate my memory and some brain cells for the evening then it's anything mixed with everclear or 151 or even slamming down some Irish car bombs or some Screaming nazis.

Screaming Nazis are fantastic never didnt think the mixture would work but damnnnnn --

Beer: Molsen Ice - ay
Cocktail: Ive been into Vodka with Lemon/Lime soda with a splash of cranberry to float
Shot: Rumplemintz

Beer: Bass, Guinness, anything Sam Adams, Sierra Nevada Celebration, etc, etc...
Coctail: Kettle Martini, Jalapeno olives
Shot: have to go with AJ on that - Jack or Patrone, Crown ain't bad either.

I will drink most beers. What I usually buy is Killians Irish Red, Dos Equis Amber or when on sale Shiner or Fat Tire. But when I go out it is Guiness on tap. Blue Moon was good a couple years ago before Coors got heavily involved with them.
Mixed drinks for me has to be Jager and RedBull. 4oz Jager(from the tap) in a can of RedBull and I am good to go.
Shots are Jager or Moonshine. I have a Jager tap machine that I got from my brothers for my bachelor party... Father-in-law gets shine from the truckers he works with. Its good stuff.

LUCKYDOG said:
Screaming Nazis are fantastic never didnt think the mixture would work but damnnnnn --

So, what is a Screaming Nazi *glances at sickmont* mixed drink?

LUCKYDOG said:
Rumplemintz and Jagermeister equal doses of each can be a shot or drink I suppose I did it as a shot

I mix 'em in a lowball glass and slam 'em down that way. Kinda reminds me of mouthwash, but SSSSOOOOOOOO smooth. And stout. They've knocked me off more than a few barstools in my life.

Sickmont said:
I mix 'em in a lowball glass and slam 'em down that way. Kinda reminds me of mouthwash, but SSSSOOOOOOOO smooth. And stout. They've knocked me off more than a few barstools in my life.

It's been so long since I had Jagermeister, I'm struggling to remember what it tastes like.

vicks formula 44

jaeger makes me do things I don't remember the next day...and rumplementz....jeez...had to quit keeping a bottle in the freezer because....hmmm..my memory fails me...

Anybody ever had an "Alabama Slammer"?

shot of crown with a touch of amaretta, topped with a splash of soda...cover the glass, slam it down on the table (causes it to fizz)...then slam it....it is delicious...

Back