• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

Good Feed for aubergines?

Hi everyone. Can anyone recommend a good fertiliser for aubergines? My seeds are starting to germinate and am wondering what to give 'em once they've grown a little bit.

Matt

Have you considered google? Rarely do I not find the information I'm looking for.
I don't know and judging by the lack of response; neither does anyone else.
Good luck and please post your information.

Why google when we can discuss here on a discussion forum :)
I prefer to use organics like fish emulsions, manure and composts as much as possible but you may want to wait until the plants are outside. Indoors I'd use any well balanced fertilizer at half the recommended strength or less

Have you considered google? Rarely do I not find the information I'm looking for.
I don't know and judging by the lack of response; neither does anyone else.
Good luck and please post your information.

I have googled it but I thought it would be a good idea to ask here as well and hope a wise guru would take pity on this old gardening novice and impart some sage wisdom unto me :eek: .

Potawie, I have some homemade compost from last year, I was going to leave it for another year but I might try it out on the aubs in a couple months. Fish emulsion sounds like decent stuff, will have to look into that also

Back