• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning everyone. Finally finished weeding and mulching our areas at the community garden. Had to remove a friend's tomato that looks like early blight, and gave him some pole beans to plant In that area. I have some critter eating my broccoli leaves - sprayed but it may not help - I'll just leave a few plants for the bugs, etc. Back to usual gardening with temps in the 80's.

Have a beautiful day. Stay healthy and safe.

A couple of garden pictures for Catherine.  

Attachments

• garden1.JPG
    garden1.JPG
    155.2 KB · Views: 39
  • Garden2.JPG
    Garden2.JPG
    167 KB · Views: 44
Good morning.  It's 63 on its way to 87.  It's starting to heat up again.  Busy work schedule today.  Watered the garden yesterday.  We've had no significant precipitation in quite awhile.  It's very dry.  Be safe and be good.

Garden is very neat Harry, looks good. Mandatory masks for Pasco county starting tomorrow at 5. Errands today and a walk or bike ride. Not much else going on, will probably spend a hour pulling weeds in the shade house. They just dont stop this time of year with the fertilizer and rain. Hope everyone's week is going well. Have a great day and good morning.

Beautiful pictures, Harry. Everything is so healthy and weed free. Thanks for posting what a garden should look like. 

Good morning everyone. Another warm day in paradise, with temps up to the 90s for a couple of days. My friend's birthday is today, so it’s time for a quick elbow to elbow celebration. I bought her some VT. Maple syrup and pancake mix . 

I hope your day is filled with joy. Stay safe and healthy. Keep those masks handy when needed.

Good morning.  Thunderstorms and 68 right now and on its way to 93 today.  Very busy work schedule.  It's Thursday/Friday for me.  Looking forward to the weekend.  Errands and chores tomorrow.  Going to try to find some time to fit in some fishing either Saturday or Sunday.  Be safe and be good.   

Good morning everyone. Weather is similar to Harry's except the north of us had the storms and wind last night. Yard work planned for today before the heat starts. No much else is planned. The garden is looking promising, garlic almost ready to dig. I hope you all have a great day. Stay safe and wear your masks. This too will pass, just not as soon as we'd like.

Good morning.  It's 75 on its way to 86.  No rain in the foreseeable forecast.  Probably need to water either today or tomorrow.  Went fishing yesterday.  Kept 15 big bluegills/redears.  Wife fried up a mess last evening.  I've got small railroad tie project I need to complete out in the garden .... but I need to get the chainsaw running first.  My schedule looks fairly light today.  Short week and long weekend ahead.  Not much else happening.  Be safe and be good.  

Good afternoon, everyone. Busy early morning duties before the 90*F heat set in. I started to dig up garlic, clean them, and hang them up to dry. Lots more to do but so far I'm pleased with what I've harvested. Brought 20 to a friend who uses it almost every day in their cooking. Still digging up sedum groundcover in the flower gardens, which may be an ongoing project for whole summer.

Hope your day is going well. Stay healthy and safe, and keep those masks handy.

Good morning.  It's 78 on its way to 92.  90% humidity.  Under a "Heat Advisory".  Good work schedule today.  Taking Thursday through Monday as a "stay-at-home" vacation.  We've got a list of chores and we're gonna prep for another COVID shutdown.  The Kansas Gov. has ordered mandatory mask wearing in public.  This past weekend, in my little county, we went from 6 total cases of COVID (since this whole thing started) to 31.  My sister (from Colorado Springs) is planning to come out and visit next week .... we'll see if that happens.  Not much else happening.  Be safe and be good.  

Back