• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Morning all - Tuesday has arrived and with it high temps - 34C feels like 38C
Work this a.m. will probably come home when it gets too hot.
Watering before I leave and I'm hoping to get some time later this week to process the peppers and tomatoes before they cook outside.
Have a good Tuesday keep cool, drink lots and smile :D

Good morning. It's 70F, on its way to 97F. Toasty again. Finished the relish yesterday. Today, it's over to the BIL to work on a few things. Then, home and chill. Hope everybody has a terrific Tuesday. Be safe out there and stay cool.

Good morning. It's 80F on its way to 100F. Another burner. I'm a little late getting going this morning. Got wrapped up in some office work and just looked up to see what time it was ...... Anyway, office work this morning and trimming this afternoon. Not much else is happening. Be safe and be good.

Morning Hump Day has arrived and I have the day off.
Hot again *sigh* 36C feels like 40c (grrrrr) how am I going to make pickle and chilli jam when it's cooking hot.
Been out collecting peppers and harvesting seeds first thing this a.m.
Not much else planned for today except keeping cool and calm.
Have a good Hump Day - smile :D

Good morning. It's 63F on its way to 86F. It is much cooler and less humid. Sunshine with patchy clouds and a hazy sky from the never-ending wildfire smoke. I've got some office work for a couple of hours and then our grandson's Mom and boyfriend are coming out to the farm to work for few hours. They're short money so we offered to have them work on the farm for an hourly wage. They'll be working in the garden tearing out green beans, tomatoes, peppers and okra ..... and hauling it to the burn pile. That's all we've got going on today. Beverages and grilling later on. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. It's sunny and 80F, on its way to 97F with a Real Feel of 103F. Sticky, sticky, sticky. Heat Advisory in effect. We'll still be going out. Today is my Mother's birthday. She's 94 years young, as they say. Dinner, cake and ice cream are on the agenda. Hope everybody has a wonderful Wednesday. Be safe out there and enjoy the day.

Morning all - flirty Thursday has arrived with it's promise of weekend - I could do with a proper weekend.
Still hot by 10 a.m. so I've been out in the garden doing what I can, no point harvesting peppers unless I can process them.
Temps still over 34C+ next week is promising to be much cooler with the promise of rain, that'll do me.
Anyway I'm going to hunker down in the cool - keep calm, cool and smile :D

Good morning. It's a brisk 54F on its way to 90F. We're under an unhealthy air quality alert for Canadian wildfire smoke. The smoke is very thick this morning. A bit of office work this morning and then who knows. I hope to have a helper here again today. If he shows up, he'll be working in the garden on tear out. Not much else is going on. Getting ready for our annual trip to Texas Hill Country .... that happens next week. Football game tonight. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. It's sunny and 70F, on its way to 91F. 50–50 shot at a thunderstorm this afternoon. Another Wx Guessers way of not being wrong. Chance of t-storms the next 4 days. Hopefully we'll get some rain. We need it. Thanks Sic for Mom's birthday wishes. She had a nice day. Not sure what's on the agenda today. I've got a few cucumbers left, and I think I'm gonna make cucumber kimchi. Looks good. I might get on the roof and blow the gutters out, just to be sure they're empty, with all this rain coming, ha. Hope everybody has a terrific Thursday. Be safe out there, and careful with the heat.

Good morning. The weather looks like Harry’s with that wildfire smoke settling around here. We’re hoping for some winds to move the smoke south. I have layette assembly this AM, then Dr. later. Still have peaches in the fridge, so I made 2 large peach crisps, and 1 pie. Time for more jam (?).
Have a great day. Stay cool and hydrated.

Good morning. A couple more 90F days, then we can start wearing jackets - OK, not yet, but snow is on its way next month. I’d like another 2 months of warmer to finish up the garden.
Found a good deal on powdered pectin at Kroger, so I’m set for another year. Still have peaches, so I’m looking into peach jam with bourbon.
Hope you have a wonderful day. Stay healthy.

Back