• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good Saturday morning all...finally got a quarter inch of rain...first rain in several weeks...the plants loved it...

AJ - sorry to hear about the temps your way. That's miserable for the plants and you. We, on the other hand, were back to wearing long sleeves yesterday. At least it's supposed to hit 80 again today, but I suspect the plants are as confused as we people are.

Good morning!

Good Saturday Morning All!

It's a beautiful one here...all blue sky and no t-storm clouds in sight.

It didn't get above 65 yesterday, and I swear I saw a chile pod try to crawl back into its blossom!

Good morning on a Sunday. Today I get to finish the electrical wiring in my partial garage remodel, then hang the new shelves. After that, time for serious debridement of garage posessions. If it doesn't fit on the shelves, its gone!

Good morning.

Last night was a toughie; woke up with a massive cramp in my ankle. Actually, the one I didn't break. Still, it will make getting through today's meetings rather tough. BAH!

// Hello1.cs
public class Hello1
{
public static void Main()
{
System.Console.WriteLine("Goooood Morning THP! It's Friday Eve.");
}
}

RM

Start of another week and 3hrs sleep is NOT the way to kick it off! Everyone stay safe and keep cool.....week full of 105+ here sheesh =(

I sure hope so, hopefully we will get a lot of sun here in northern europe. We have only had about 2-2½week of real summer here, the rest of the time it has been windy, rainy and cloudy!!

And when I mean real summer the temperature is abov = 77 fahrenheit and the sun is shining. :fireball: :hot:

Anyway, I have allready been to work and are now home again... but so far monday has been okay :P

Quick, break out the jackets! A cold front is brewing up. Today it will ONLY be 107F!!! Good thing it's Friday. I don't know if I could handle any more fun in the sun this week.

Back