• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

good news bad news

well the good news first. i have baby scorpions!

the pic shows one, but there is one over the little mound of dirt too.

onebabyscorpion.jpg

alright now the bad news, most of my crop is yellowing on the new leaves and low on the stem.. i thought it was poss. Nitrogen Deficiency but the Pure Blend Pro grow has quite a bit.. maybe it is too young for ferts? here is a picture..if anyone would be kind enough to help me out here. lol here i am the one telling people to calm down and breathe here i am worrying :oops:

yellowing.jpg

i appreciate any help you have to offer.. thanks a lot, i really am thankful.

I've had that problem on a lot of my new plants as well. Try spraying it with a mix of magnesium in some water, but not to much. Or if you're going to transplant, sprinkle some magnesium in the soil first then transplant on top. The magnesium has helped my new plants wonderfully and the new leaves coming in are a great shade of green :)

Yes, spraying with one tablespoon of Epsom Salt in a gallon of water might help. Does the Pure blend Pro have any micro nutrients like iron or magnesium?

ah. yay someone responded :D thank you first of all.

second of all.

Straticus: okay, sounds good. you jut get some mg from the nursery?

Pam: The Pureblend pro does not. it is straight potash and N i think i read the ingredients earlier. so i have some Earthjuice Microblast that i started putting in when i saw the discoloration. which has everything but sulfites.

maybe i will put that in a spray bottle. it's a very light formula of all those... i did put some pure blend pro and Microblast in a half gallon of water a little concentrated and put a TINY amount around the steam last night and it seemed to do something to the leaves that just started to yellow. thanks for your input, if you don't mind i'll keep you updated on my situation. Thanks again : ).

I got my epsom salt from wal mart. It was in the like health section/department with all the ankle bracelets and bandages. Im assuming it would be there for you as well, or you could just call and ask :) It was like 6 dollars for a pretty decent sized bag, not to shabby.

Back