• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Good Wii games for kids?

My kids are 2, 5, and 7.

My girls are tomboys and like lego starwars for one.

We have wii play and wii sports.

Any suggestions?

Mario Kart. If you want to play against them and are really competitive then the lighter characters seem to do better (Dry Bones, King Boo, even Yoshi) and of course the vehicle you choose. I'd go for someone like Daisy or Peach though as I'm a girl.

My neighbors kids like mario olympics. Some of them are a little hard, but keeps them interested and trying because others just require you to move your hands as fast as possible.

My grand kids came last week and were fixated by wiifit! In fact the whole family competed on it for 6 hours! The snow boarding and slalom skiing were favourite. Mind you the latest Sports Resort has very good reviews. If you want a really good workout I can recommend the EA Sports Acive.

I love the snowboarding game on the board. Since I blew out my knee snowboard several years ago playing on the 60" is the next best thing. I just wish I could get my old lady to throw snow on me as I play to complete the experience.

Back