• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Got Rennies ?

No one's hit this in a bit...so I figured I'd update what I got.

Lots of new small pods...
pV4E4x3.jpg

bAI4hbj.jpg

PY2d7lS.jpg

Tons more...and...
BnJ1eRA.jpg

I'm about to find out how they taste!!!

i put mine in #5s.. good idea on the tagging of photos... saw some people on FB using other peoples photos and claiming it theirs..

Nice pod I like the little stinger at the end, can't wait to see how the other pods shape up. The biggest pod looks like it will color up nice. :dance:

kxrmw6b.jpg

First ripe...

and I ate it!
Wowch...134 Hiccups and pure hell. First pod too...so they're sure to get even hotter as the season progresses. Very sweet and no bitter taste at all like most really hot red pods are so this one is going to be great for saucing. I ate a sandwich just before filming this and the stomach felt fine for about an hour afterwards then a pretty painful gut burn set in. A couple of Tums and some dinner cleared that up for the most part. I can tell it was a hot one this morning because my sense of taste is still not back... :rofl:  Thanks again Tex, Armac and Denniz for making this happen. 

Shane

AWESOME JOB.... havent seen you hiccup in months!! i see u finally setup in a form so your daughter and her boyfriend arent there!! looks great and hopeful
like a CHAMP!

Back