• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

GPR 2020: Seeing clearly

Good evening and thanks for taking a look at my glog  :welcome:
Seeds started 4th & 5th

This year from start to finish I’ll be updating unlike years past and hopefully my take this year will result in a ton of sauce (cousins brew) pickled hot peppers (mine) and gonna do a mesquite smoked powder mix. So sit back, relax and come on this journey to grow some sick, some mild and some new varieties with me. 
Here’s the list (so far):

Bishops Crown
Dedo de moca (thanks GIP)
Violet Sparkle (thanks GIP)
Dulce Sol (thanks GIP)
Purple Tobago Seasoning (thanks GIP)
Pdn x Bmj white (thanks Paul)
Stuffing scotch bonnet (hoping for 1 sprout)
Aji lemon
Aji peach fantasy 
Aji Cachucha
Aji Dulce
Aji Dulce Orange 
Aji charpita
Sugar Rush Red
Sugar Rush Cream
MAMP Black NGR
Bode Roxa
Inca Berry XL
& of course the :censored: Ghosts  :mouthonfire:  :metal: 
Chocolate Ghost 
Red Ghost (original)
Solid Gold Ghost

Thanks my spicy brethren  :onfire:

JimZ25H.jpg

oSHtvdB.jpg

Devv said:
31 years ago my kids were 4 and 7, and I had this old Kawasaki 250cc 3 wheeler. Dang thing would do 60 mph.
We were in the rent house before the wife found the place we have now, and I found this huge puddle (?) that was like 40 yards across in a parking lot.
It was winter (Tejas winter), and I took the kids there, hitting the puddle at about 25 mph. Water was coming over our heads from the splash; the puddle was about 9-10"s deep.
We did that for about an hour, coming home, soaked and muddy as hell, we had to slow down for some old lady backing out of her driveway. She looked at me with this, you're an asshole look.
I guess she never found out what fun really was. The kids loved it, and somewhere I have a pic of all 3 of us. The kids were grinning ear to ear.

I would take the grand kids out and do the same in a heartbeat.
yeah buddy, I’d do that too haha. Bet they probably still remember it too, that’s the goal for the kids. Today the kids asked again and we went again around a different area.  :dance:

Also had my shipping container dropped off today so finally a hurricane proof shed  :onfire:  :party:

and the 1000th post so not too shabby 
hd1xzNH.jpg

PtMD989 said:
Congrats on the Grand [emoji106] here’s to the next Grand [emoji481][emoji482][emoji898]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thanks but your way closer  :rofl:

Uncle_Eccoli said:
haha thanks, I’ve had no clue what Paul was talking about.  :shh:  :lol:

Devv said:
Bhut do they bark?
oh yeah they do, just watch the ugly ducks we got here humping and your question will be answered  :hi:   :seeya: 

CaneDog said:
Good stuff GPR.  Seems like things are growing fast and fresh pods are on the way as well.  Plus that corn popper's looking pretty full, too.

Good luck with the fantasy.
Thanks man, the rain outside is waking everyone up so looking to free up the popper tomorrow by say 5 plants  ;)

PtMD989 said:
Looking good [emoji106][emoji16]. I love the color on your PT Mystery and Purple Tabago Seasoning [emoji106][emoji16]. What are you using for mulch on your potted plants,eh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, me too. Something about those funky purple plants that just look freakin kool. As for mulch I don’t add any, the soil mix I get has pine bark chunks and composted soil. The top always looks mulched after rains but peppers seem to enjoy the medium  :cheers:  :metal:

PaulG said:
Starts in the AG really starting to take off, Gipper!

And pods on the way! You will be dining fresh soon!
Yeah little by little they’re growing and going outside, perfect time with all this rain lately. Got some pods on the way, little sad that my yellow Bhut isn’t true, looks like a hab or something  :think:
Took a long time to grow and put pods on  :mad:  

Devv said:
Plants look great! Pods on the way, life is good!

I too have this affliction, addiction, or what ever it may be. Those purple plants kill me.
If it was still the late 60's I could just sit there and watch them grow.... :high:

lol they are purdy, maybe that’s why I like em. Old Stoney days  :scared:  :high:

Back