• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Green Pistolero ...aaaaayyyiiii!!!

Hey ya'll once again from the big dry ditch here in Las Vegas. Today I had moved my pequins to a spot where the light is a bit more consistent now that we are beginning to get away from triple digit weather and all out assault of solar radiation. I walked out to the patio this eve to check on some blossom's on a few pequins and discovered this bad boy waiting in ambush. I am hoping he will execute any trespassers with extreme prejudice. I reckon he is a very good omen...what say ya'll?

0002-1.jpg

Cheers ya'll, TB.

thats cool ya have a preying mantis hanging around to keep problems in check. so did ya find any ripe pods ? hows your harvest been this season ?

I love finding creatures like that one on my plants. They are doing a good job and are terribly exciting to just look at. I have a lot of frogs, lizards and toads in my garden and I am excited anytime I see one. They probably made themselves comfty during the 1-2 years period of time when nobody moved a finger in that garden, I gotta make sure I don't chase them all away.

the mantis is a very graceful, deadly creature to whom ever they want to eat...and so quick...they strike like lightning and hold on as they eat their prey alive......I love that part....

stranger things have happened...

Back