• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Greenhouse4green Glog "The Trinidad Moruga Scorpion Experiment"

So my plan is to see what growing condition work betters than others. From different types of water. Too different types of soil.
You can see in the charts what is going to grow with what soil combo and what light timing. 12/12= 12 hours on 12 hours off
24/7= lights on for the whole time the plants are growing. (day and night)

scan0003.jpg

(kinda bad but writting)
scan0004.jpg

I just planted them today june 18th. (in a baggie) But i ordered 25 3 gallon grow bags to grow them in. Under the lights in my basement. There will be 24 plants. Each one will be under a different variable. I want to see which way the plant produce the fastest, strongest looking plant, and healthiest. I hope all goes well with this. And all the plants will be Trinidad Moruga Scorpions i got from the seed lotto. *(thanks again) more update in a couple weeks.

I just planted the seed as of yesterday. Didn't get time to upload photos. But here are the seeds going into the baggie.
okaygo001.jpg

^that bag of seeds i took seed out of.
okaygo002.jpg

^ i love this pic! All the seeds layed out on the towel. and i did put another towel over them so its a seed sandwich!
okaygo003.jpg

since the seeds still have oil on them i used some tweezers.
okaygo004.jpg

^than i blow into the bag to make it act like a greenhouse. and it also bring CO2 in the bag which is proven to help germinate seeds fast. but not by much.
Thanks again more updates shortly.

This will be pretty cool to see what happens... I like that photo of the seeds all laid out on the paper towel too...looks like something out of a photography magazine! :)

Back