Greetings chiliheads

No, I think I like it here. Everyone seems so nice. I want to learn about peppers and sauce. I want to try some hot sauce sometime. I heard it can be really HOT! I tried some Tapitao once and it burned my mouth.

i love tapitao! hay jay t if you add me as afriend,ill give you some hints stay away from smashed for life crew,those guys are jerks i would never be part of that crap.

That's ok, I don't really like to drink so I doubt I will ever post there. I can only drink about a half a beer before I am drunk.

Where the Hell has this been? It seems like just yesterday, I welcomed you. Now you're pushing 10,000?

You should try the Green Tabasco, ist's really yummy, and HOT! 1 drop at a time my friend, and tell us what you think when you try it!

That's ok, I don't really like to drink so I doubt I will ever post there. I can only drink about a half a beer before I am drunk.

Hi JayT, Welcome from Washington State.

If you can't finish that beer, use press-n-seal plastic wrap to save it for the next day.

You know, I feel like I've been missing out on something, like my membership here just isn't complete. I need to remedy that right away.

And if you ever get a chance to meet that Scoville DeVille dude, don't!

[sub]xoxo Scovie![/sub]

Welcome JayT from the sunshine state! I just know your going to love it around here. This would be a good time for you to run down and stock up on Busch Light. Your going to need it as you become more and more involved. I recommend starting with no less than 10 cases. That's about the standard load for SoFlo.

Cheers,
RM

Thank you for the welcomes everyone. WD, I am working on my weight problem. I am on a vegan diet. Salsa Lady thank you for the advice on the unfinished beer. I leave them around all the time and I never finish them before they are flat and have to be thrown out. Rocketman, ten cases? Sheesh, a four pack would last me a weekend. I am a lightweight.

oinc e again noone likes you leave now! "your not my friend" haha,i just play its nice to meet u sir! matbe we can call u mr. 9000 :rofl: hahahaha.i think someone was calling u that?????

Yeah, but I don't like that. I am not a king. I am just like everyone else here, except maybe that I have been here longer, and I am AWESOME, and ONE SEXY BITCH!

Back