Greetings everyone!

Hello everyone from Canada,

I'm new to growing hot peppers, but I am exited to start growing some hot peppers!

My plants will be mostly grown inside (apartment with no garden), so if anyone has suggestions for smaller plants more suitable for inside growing in pots, it would be appreciated.

Also does anyone know anything about the Amish Bush hot pepper? Would it be suitable for me?

Looking foward to this!

Welcome from Austin Texas.

May Your Soul Rest In Peppers

HERE

4386562877_0488df8fc1.jpg

NJA

Howdy from Texas, by way of Ohio! :welcome:

Jalapenos are pretty small, and I'm growing mine in pots. Cayenne, too. How hot do you want to grow?

Check out the Throwdown thread - we'd love to see an entry from you in October!

G

Howdy from Texas, by way of Ohio! :welcome:

Jalapenos are pretty small, and I'm growing mine in pots. Cayenne, too. How hot do you want to grow?

Check out the Throwdown thread - we'd love to see an entry from you in October!

G

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

I'm looking for peppers a little hotter then cayenne, and I'm also looking at some habaneros to make habanero sauce! Is it possible to keep an habanero plant small enough to stay inside?

I'll take a look at the throwdown thread.

I'm looking for peppers a little hotter then cayenne, and I'm also looking at some habaneros to make habanero sauce! Is it possible to keep an habanero plant small enough to stay inside?

the perfect chili for you is the Super Chili...vast amounts of pods probably 1//2 again hottter than cayenne (about 80K on scovile)...I usually grow 3 of these each year and always end up with more pods than I can use...I wouldn't doubt if a single super chili plant produces well over 1000 pods during my whole grow season...

as far as habs go...the size of the pot will limit the size of the root ball thus the plant...

Back