Greetings from Arkansas

Hello Forum!

I guess I should start out and introduce myself to the board because even though I have one post, I've already received great satisfaction from the generosity of at least one forum member. I'm sure there are many too.

My name is Stephen, I'm 22, and I live in Arkansas.

I've been venturing the internet looking around for an absolute hottest sauce when I took to a phase where I enjoyed trying the hottest foods I could find. My first adventure was with Mad Dog 357 Ghost Pepper Edition and it wasn't quite hot enough for keep me from making the bottle disappear in only a few weeks. Sure, it was hot, but I'm looking for a rush. So then I go on and find a interesting pepper extract sauce called Blair's Ultra Death. Now this bad boy was hot. It could bring me to holding my mouth under a faucet for a few minutes to relieve the heat. But at the same time, it wasn't exactly the rush I had been looking for. Indeed I could go hotter. This brought me to this board in attempts to look for something much hotter. After looking around I realized that there wasn't really anything cheap that could suit my needs and also I believed there was a fine line where you couldn't distinguish heat levels from above a certain point, or even why I would want to try. And then with a spark of interest, and my dads knowledge of growing a variety of plants, I decided that I should attempt to grow my own peppers and make oddity foods with them such as jams, jellies, and pretty much any other concoctions that I could think of. I hope it works out for me.

My first post here was in the Forum Ads sections requesting a variety pack of seeds and shockingly to me a board member named "Durham Bull" contacted me and kindly shipped me a large set of seeds ranging from Datils to Morougas! I am very grateful for this act of kindness and the only thing that he requested is that I keep active and pass on the seeds to the next adventurer! This is why I will be starting a glog here very soon as soon as I receive the seeds.

Thanks for the extremely warm welcome!

¡Hola! and welcome from south FL and now you know about spreading pepper love mon
880smile-1.png

¡Hola! and welcome from south FL and now you know about spreading pepper love mon
880smile-1.png

I think I've experienced it from the person spreading it already. I'll for sure be helping other people when all this begins! I plan on building a small greenhouse from a video I saw on youtube. Me and my future wife are kinda excited about this whole thing now ;).

:welcome: from sunny South Florida! :woohoo:

Back