Greetings from Belgium

Hello fellow chileheads.

As you may have seen in the title, I am from Belgium, unfortunatly though as our climate isnt that good for growing peppers.
This year is my first 'real' year that i will be growing some peppers (actually i already have some 3 month old plants in a little grow room).
I'll be growing Trinidad scorpion butchT, trinidad scorpion morouga blend, small birdseye peppers, Cheiro de Roxa, yellow paprikas, chocolate fatalii, and some other variatons.
The plants are growing nicely atm, but i ordered a new horticultural lamp (125watt CFL guerilight) which will hopefully speed up the proces a bit (you can tell that i dont have patience right? =P)
I will probably start a grow log on this site soon, i already have one going on the dutch chilli forums with some of my plants progress.

Fertilizer out, have a good one guys (and gals).

Cool, im from Antwerp!

Copy cat! I want to go there so bad, I was suppose to go with my great uncle last summer but he died in the Spring... my grandma is to old to travel that far... and I wanted to go with one of them so they could show me around and show me what they used to do ..

Back