Greetings from FL

Just moved up from central to north(ish) florida. Horrible soil where I'm at! Anyways my name is Austin(25) and I'm originally from lakeland. I'm back studying to become a psychologist after 8 years away while working in Insurance.

From what I've seen so far the community on THP and overall generosity is amazing. I hope I can join in and find a home on THP. I'm growing a ton of super hots along with random peppers and other vegetables. I'll create a glog in time!

BigB said:
welcome, from i can't believe it was 100 2 days ago miami
Its raining this whole week here so I got a heating pad and putting my new seeds on it till it heats back up lmao. Won't heat up till next week.

OSUPepperGuy said:
Its raining this whole week here so I got a heating pad and putting my new seeds on it till it heats back up lmao. Won't heat up till next week.
 funny how that works. Are you from lakeland oh? The suburb of cleveland? 

BigB said:
 funny how that works. Are you from lakeland oh? The suburb of cleveland? 
Not sure exactly what you meant. Only Cleveland I know is a couple hours from the shoe lol! I've lived in florida my whole life though, just got family in Ohio and been a life long buckeye fan (if you noticed the name). Lakeland is in polk county, and was where publix originated. 

OSUPepperGuy said:
Not sure exactly what you meant. Only Cleveland I know is a couple hours from the shoe lol! I've lived in florida my whole life though, just got family in Ohio and been a life long buckeye fan (if you noticed the name). Lakeland is in polk county, and was where publix originated. 

I meant that it's cold in N. fl and ridiculously hot down here. And yea, I noticed the name OSU so wasn't sure if you meant lakeland ohio or lakeland florida

BigB said:

I meant that it's cold in N. fl and ridiculously hot down here. And yea, I noticed the name OSU so wasn't sure if you meant lakeland ohio or lakeland florida
Ahh sorry about that. Yeah Lakeland florida! A couple of days ago the temperature here was 85 or so. Today the high has been 70 or so because of all the rain :( My peppers are hating it, but the rest of my garden is loving it. There was even a tornado in Ocala (About an hr away from me) last week -_- haha florida weather nothing like it 

Back