Greetings from MN

Hi everyone. My name is Alex and im new to these forums.

Ive always been a fan of spicy food, and Im constantly adding peppers or hot sauce to my meals. I grew up eating a lot of se asian dishes, so they always involved some thai chili pepper.

Anyways, I figured id try growing my own, so thats why I decided to sign up, to see what other people are doing and to get tips along the way.

Aside from trying this out cars are my other hobby. This is a nice break away from it, and much less expensive.

Ive already got some jolokia peppers on the way from pepperjoe.com along with some caribbean and habanero seeds. Im specifically trying to grow these indoors as much as possible. My area is infested with rabbits, and until I get a hold of a tiller from my parents I dont really have a spot to be planting these.

So hopefully next year ill have a nice fenced off garden to grow more peppers in, but as it is right now, im going to try growing these in pots inside my home which maintains a nice 70 degrees.

Feel free to leave some comments and suggestions, I look forward to learning more on this forum!

Cheers!

- Alex

awesome! thanks for the welcome. Maybe I should ask you for some growing tips, since our winters here are so great haha.

First off, Welcome! Second, Now that's an introduction! I'm as new as you, and your intro was way better than mine. mine sucked. If you grow peppers, you should be able to make those rabbits taste good :)

Back