Greetings from Sarnia, Ontario, Canada!

Hey All!

I've been a chili freak for a long time now, however this year I finally dove head first into growing my own peppers, as well as learning all I can about hot peppers, growing, flavours etc. I'm eager to learn from all of you guys and look forward to contributing what I can. I'm not all about the super hots, I enjoy all hot peppers and enjoy different peppers and/or sauces on different things.

I've got a decent container garden going this year -- 4 Habaneros, 2 Scotch Bonnets, 2 Gong Baos, 2 Apaches, 2 Joe's Long Cayannes, and 1 Ghost plant. I rescued the ghost plant from a garden centre a few weeks back. Poor guy was ratty looking and on a clearance rack. I couldn't leave him behind so I brought it home, potted it, fed it and it's doing well. Not as tall or bushy as my other plants obviously but I've got one good sized pod on it already and some other smaller ones starting to grow. I know he won't be a big producer for me but I thought he at least deserved a chance this year :)

Anyhow, I'm glad to be here with like minded, heat loving friends.

See you in the forums!

SIS.

Thanks for all of the 'warm' welcomes everyone!! Awesome to be here! Just got home from work and went out to check on my pepper patch. Brought in three ripe Apaches. All three about an inch and a quarter or so. Will freeze for sauce making time.

Back