Greetings from South Carolina

I am very new to the hot pepper world. Just started growing Reapers two years ago as an experiment.
I discovered that hot pepper growing seems to be addicting! I want to grow them all!.

I live in the city so do not have much room to grow anything. Most of my peppers are in pots and were over wintered last year. I added Peri Peri this year ( I think the plants are lovely) and attempted a few of one of the viper crosses from  Puckerbutt's rare seed collection. They are just now starting to look like they may do something just in time for winter time in the house.

I am looking forward to trying many of the wonderful peppers I have seen mention of here and am very happy to have found the wealth of information that is available here on this forum.

Cheri

Welcome aboard, be careful what info you give in your profile. Stalkers (non members) from outside can hack you if you give to much information. Unfortunately I learned the hard way. Otherwise, enjoy the great members here and the outstanding information they have to offer. Cheerz from central NC !!    :clap:

Welcome aboard shipmate!!! And fellow Carolinian :) Great to see living in the city didn't stop you from getting your grow on. Are you planning on making sauces? There's a ton of great information and even more fantastic people here. So don't be shy say hi and get out there a do your chili thang!! Hahaha
Murrells Inlet SC

Thank you all for the welcome.
This year I did not get enough peppers at any one time to make sauce, but I hope to start next year off better. I have learned a great deal from trial and error and hope to save myself much grief by using the advice here and good quality plants over seed this next season.

Back