Greetings from Spicewood

Hey everyone. Even though my IP address shows me in DC, I'm just visiting and am from Spicewood, TX. I've been a fan of peppers and hot suce my entire life but didn't make my first batch of hot sauce until about a month ago. From that point, I started doing my research, looking to make it better and ended up here. I will be posting in the Fermenting Peppers 101 thread very soon.......just want to read the whole thing first.

Welcome aboard shipmate!!! :) Alright you found us !!!!! We were waiting for you! Hahaha
Way to go Redeemer nice to see you use the forums to do the research before asking a million questions that are already answered!! :) you get a BIG PLUS 1 for that and a pat on the back!!! Way to Go!!
Are you a BBQ man? Texas brisket!! :) we'll see y'all around the campfire!! :)
Cheers
Murrells Inlet SC

oldsalty said:
Welcome aboard shipmate!!! :) Alright you found us !!!!! We were waiting for you! Hahaha
Way to go Redeemer nice to see you use the forums to do the research before asking a million questions that are already answered!! :) you get a BIG PLUS 1 for that and a pat on the back!!! Way to Go!!
Are you a BBQ man? Texas brisket!! :) we'll see y'all around the campfire!! :)
Cheers
Murrells Inlet SC
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. This feels like a great place and I hope to contribute as much as I've received already.

I am indeed a brisket man and I've got a smoker that I did a whole pig in for my son's 7th birthday. While I'm not a native Texan, there's a great bumper sticker that says "I wasn't born in Texas. I just got here as fast as I could" that pretty much sums it up.

Redeemer said:
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. This feels like a great place and I hope to contribute as much as I've received already.
I am indeed a brisket man and I've got a smoker that I did a whole pig in for my son's 7th birthday. While I'm not a native Texan, there's a great bumper sticker that says "I wasn't born in Texas. I just got here as fast as I could" that pretty much sums it up.
Hahaha love it!!!!! Wish that young man a happy chili head's BIRTHDAY from the gang
HappyBirthday.gif

Back