Greetings from the Highlands!

Hi everyone, I'm Chris but I go by Tay more often than not so that'll do!

I live in Scotland and I'm rather partial to a hot pepper or two  :dance: lol ...In the past I've grown bell peppers, jalapenos, bird's eyes, scotch bonnets & habaneros in my garden and at my kitchen window. This year though I decided to try some 'super hots' under CFLs. Not sure if I'll be starting a log straight away but here's a little piccy of my new arrivals.

Left to right; Yellow 7, Trinidad Scorpion, Naga x Scorpion, White Bhut, Red Bhut

9068741083_39501cceeb_c.jpg

Looking a little droopy there as they'd just had a trip through our national postal service before being potted. They've perked up already so all is well.

Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you all around the boards. 

Ta-ra  :cheers:

:welcome:  from sunny South Florida!  :woohoo:

:welcome:  from sunny San Diego. Where are you in Scotland, Tay? I used to live in Dundee, so right by the Tay......

Thanks for the warm welcome fellas  :) 

Nigel said:
:welcome:  from sunny San Diego. Where are you in Scotland, Tay? I used to live in Dundee, so right by the Tay......

Hey Nigel, I actually live near Stirling. Tay is just a nickname I picked up, nothing to do with the river. I do have lots of friends who moved up to Dundee to go to university there so I visit them quite often. I must say I'd rather visit San Diego though  ;)

Hi Tay,

I moved to Germany from Crieff in Perthshire. I've lived around Stirling in the past when I went to University there (my last job was at the university when I was living in Crieff). The first time I tried growing chillies it was in Scotland and it ended up being a bumper crop of cayenne peppers in a greenhouse. The Naga Jolokias never really grew very big in the greenhouse and I emmigrated before the end of the season. I think you're right to grow the superhots under CFLs.

Skinty

Back