Greetings from WNC!

Hello everyone! Awesome site and seems like a great community! I am growing a few superhots this year for the first time, just for the fun of it. It all started when a co-worker made the declaration that they would eat a Carolina Reaper if they knew where to get one. I started looking into growing just one plant, but the more I research I did, the more interested I became, lol. So now I have several varieties under the growlights, just waiting for warm weather!  :party:

:welcome: to the THP forums!! Best of luck with your grow! Would love to see the face of your co-worker when you show up with a handful of some big pods- he might not be so bold then, especially if they are some gnarly ones! A few seconds in after eating and the bravado usually stops! Reality (painfully) ensues..

Alchymystic said:
:welcome: to the THP forums!! Best of luck with your grow! Would love to see the face of your co-worker when you show up with a handful of some big pods- he might not be so bold then, especially if they are some gnarly ones! A few seconds in after eating and the bravado usually stops! Reality (painfully) ensues..
Yep. If it happens, there will definitely be video, lol. Those are some evil looking little buggers. Thanks for all the welcomes!

:welcome:  from sunny South Florida!  :woohoo:

Reactions: Oss
SadisticPeppers said:
:welcome:  from sunny South Florida!  :woohoo:
Love me some sunny south Florida. Spent a couple weeks on Sanibel Island last November. Actually, I wish I was there right now, heh.

Back