Grill Smokin' Assistant...on hold

http://edgohio.ecrater.com

Greetings All,

I'd like to introduce something I've been working on since joining this community. I hope you find a need for it. Thanks !
Ed G.

Tired of your food falling through the grates? getting stuck? Not enough space on your small(even large) grill or smoker? Tired of buying foil pans and using them once and then throwing them away?

The Grill Smokin' Assistant© (GSA) was created for the individuals that enjoy smoking their favorite foods outdoors on their grill and/or self-contained smoker units.
---------------------------------

Edited for the time being.....will return shortly. Thanks.

OhioHeat
Ed G

actually a good idea for smoking pods in a kettle type smoker. would be nice to have some lips on the edges though.

actually a good idea for smoking pods in a kettle type smoker. would be nice to have some lips on the edges though.
I've already checked on the cost of that some time ago and I'm pretty sure folks would not to pay that additional cost. It's amazing what a simple process can cost when involving presses and creating dies for them.
Thanks for your input.

Ed G aka OhioHeat

CONGRATS on realizing your concept! Looks handy for sure.

Can I ask, which parts are aluminum vs. SS? Is this grate SS? Thanks.

CONGRATS on realizing your concept! Looks handy for sure.

Can I ask, which parts are aluminum vs. SS? Is this grate SS? Thanks.
The majority of the pieces, 13" discs and the 2.5" spacers are aluminum the only actual part being S.S. is the base bolt which is also the only part not made in the USA(but I'm getting a new supplier soon)
Soon to be 100% made in USA (pkging included)
Stainless would be HUGELY expensive although I did check into the feasiblilty of it but I don't think folks want to pay $100 for one...haha.
I like to buy things that last like anyone else and the aluminum discs are the same type/thickness that a restaurant will use and should last a person a long time with proper care, you know...don't use for frisbees and such ;)

Thanks for the inquiry.
Ed G
The website/store

Stainless would be HUGELY expensive although I did check into the feasiblilty of it but I don't think folks want to pay $100 for one...haha.

You might look into nickel plating steel. Steel is strong, nickel is food grade, and a component of SS. Just an idea for a version you could get a little more for. :)

Good luck!

...with aluminum there no concern with the plating wearing or not being properly done and also there still is the cost factor. I set a 20lb weight on top of a 3 tier setup and it held it quite well with very minimal bowing/and stable (I don't think I can put 20 of peppers on it though...lol), overall I feel this material is the best choice.

:cheers: I believe it's Sam Adams Lager time ...Cheers !

Back